Tanks and Vessels
FutureWrap repairs can be applied to tanks and vessels , including main body, attachments, nozzles, and supports, containing various chemicals, fluids, and fuels. The way ECS design for tanks and vessels is comparable to that of pipework, depending on the design, this will include full encapsulation, patch repairs, strengthening, and pressure retention and can be applied internally or externally.
For tanks, the roof, side walls, and bottom can all be repaired. Usually for the roof it is to seal through wall defects where the side wall and bottom repairs are to provide strength to reinstate the integrity. For vessels, the vessel body as well as attachments and nozzles can all be repaired. Typically for vessels the rating of 150 lbs can be repaired.
The range of FutureWrap repairs has been developed to optimise performance (maximum pressure, maximum and minimum temperature and also chemical resistance) and with ease of installation.
Typical defects for tanks and vessels are all types of corrosion, through wall, pitting, cracks and dents.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be applied to live lines resulting in no need for shutdown
- Requires no hot work permit
- Cost-effective and state of the art composites
- Corrosion resistant resulting in no maintenance requirements
- High temperature and chemical resistant
- High adhesion quality
- Speedy and cost-effective repair solution versus replacement
- Requires minimal onsite facilities
- Hand applied, flexibility of application
- Industry renowned technical support by Professor Simon Frost
- Can be applied in confined spaces
- Can be applied my means of rope access
- Only damaged areas required to be repaired
- Lightweight - ease of handling and transportation
- ECS and FutureWrap are committed and are at the forefront of composite innovations
- All FutureWrap repairs are tsetse and designed to ISO24817
- ECS can mobilise a fully independent team – no need for platform assistance
- ECS 24hr emergency response team
- 24/7 operational and technical support
- ECS warranty for up to 20 years
Please contact us for more information.