FuturewWrap Repairs can be applied to all Components of a Pipework system (including straights, tees, bends, flanges, reducers, valves) using either our FutureWrap Lt or FutureWrap HT systems . The design for repairing pipework can be either to strengthen the pipework due to wall loss (either through internal or external corrosion) and/or to provide pressure containment, i.e. if that wall loss becomes through wall. Also, a check is performed on the adhesion of the repair to ensure that it will not disbond. The primary load acting is internal pressure and if known the pipework system loads. In most cases, it is assumed that the composite repair withstands the full applied load without any allowance for the contribution of the damaged section of pipework. Standard installation practices are followed.
In terms of the pipework rating, both 150 and 300 lb systems can be repaired irrespective of whether the corrosion damage is internal or external, through wall or not. Futurewrap repairs can also repair pipework (and pipelines) that have suffered from mechanical damage, e.g. dents.
FutureWrap LT and HT are suitable for the repair of internal, external corrosion, through wall defects, pitting, Dents, cracks and Full circumferential separation.
FutureWrap has also been designed to be compatible with the wide range of internal media and a wide range of pressures and temperatures causing internal / external degradation.
FutureWrap systems are also compatible with Stainless , Carbon steel , Duplex , Super Duplex and Cunifer.
The range of Futurewrap repairs have been developed to optimise performance (maximum pressure, maximum and minimum temperature and also chemical resistance) and with the ease of installation.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be applied to live lines resulting in no need for shutdown
- Requires no hot work permit
- Cost effective and state of the art composites
- Corrosion resistant resulting in no maintenance requirements
- High temperature and chemical resistant
- High adhesion quality
- Speedy and cost-effective repair solution versus replacement
- Requires minimal onsite facilities
- Hand applied, flexibility of application
- Industry renowned technical support by Professor Simon Frost
- Can be applied in confined spaces
- Can be applied my means of rope access
- Only damaged areas required to be repaired
- Lightweight - ease of handling and transportation
- ECS and FutureWrap are committed and are at the forefront of composite innovations
- All FutureWrap repairs are tsetse and designed to ISO24817
- ECS can mobilise a fully independent team – no need for platform assistance
- ECS 24hr emergency response team
- 24/7 Operational and Technical support
- ECS Warranty for up to 20 years
For more information, please contact us.