Late Life of Field and Decommissioning
Engineered Composite Solutions ensures cost effective asset integrity during both late life of field operations and decommissioning.
FutureWrap offers repair solutions for the full life cycle of an asset, including the late life of field phase and decommissioning. Our innovative solutions provide cost-effective solutions, which are repair-focussed.
Our engineered composite repair technology can be used to extend the life of pipework and structural components. During decommissioning, abandonment, and safe component removal, Futurewrap’s technology works at its best, giving operators the confidence they need to prevent further corrosion and maintain structural integrity throughout the idle phase.
Engineered Composite Solutions has a range of technologies suitable for different asset stages and our support team are at hand to offer consultancy and advice on our range of innovative solutions.
- Can be applied to live lines resulting in no need for shutdown
- Requires no hot work permit
- Cost-effective and state of the art composites
- Corrosion resistant resulting in no maintenance requirements
- High temperature and chemical resistant
- High adhesion quality
- Speedy and cost-effective repair solution versus replacement
- Requires minimal onsite facilities
- Hand applied, flexibility of application
- Industry renowned technical support by Professor Simon Frost
- Can be applied in confined spaces
- Can be applied my means of rope access
- Only damaged areas required to be repaired
- Lightweight - ease of handling and transportation
- ECS and FutureWrap are committed and are at the forefront of composite innovations
- All FutureWrap repairs are tested and designed to ISO24817
- ECS can mobilise a fully independent team – no need for platform assistance
- ECS 24hr emergency response team
- 24/7 operational and technical support
- ECS warranty for up to 20 years
Please contact us for more information.