FutureWrap repairs can be applied to structural components requiring repair, using our Carbon System FutureWrap Structural.
The FutureWrap design of structural components (panels, struts, members, I-beams stair towers , hand rails, deck plates flare stacks, beams, corrugated wall panels, roofs, walls, exhaust stacks flare stacks and supports, leak sealing and leak containment, accommodation repairs, kick boards, helideck repairs, deck and supports , jacket members, cosmetic repairs, all pipework, pipelines, bends, tees and flanges the list is endless.) requiring repair can follow one of two approaches.
If the loads (both in plane and bending in all three co-ordinate directions) acting on the components are known, then the repair can be designed to withstand those loads. If the loads are unknown, then the repair is design based on replacement of the loss in strength in steel with that of the strength of the composite repair. A further check is performed on the adhesion of the repair to ensure that it will not disbond.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be applied to live lines resulting in no need for shutdown
- Requires no hot work permit
- Cost-effective and state of the art composites
- Corrosion resistant resulting in no maintenance requirements
- High temperature and chemical resistant
- High adhesion quality
- Speedy and cost-effective repair solution versus replacement
- Requires minimal onsite facilities
- Hand applied, flexibility of application
- Industry renowned technical support by Professor Simon Frost
- Can be applied in confined spaces
- Can be applied my means of rope access
- Only damaged areas required to be repaired
- Lightweight - ease of handling and transportation
- ECS and FutureWrap are committed and are at the forefront of composite innovations
- All FutureWrap repairs are tested and designed to ISO24817
- ECS can mobilise a fully independent team – no need for platform assistance
- ECS 24hr emergency response team
- 24/7 Operational and Technical support
For more information, please get in touch.