Live Leak Sealing
A FutureWrap composite repair can be applied to pipework, pipelines, tanks, vessels, caissons, risers and any leaking component topside or subsea, that are leaking live.
Our experienced ECS leak sealing technicians will use a variety of leak sealing methods dependant on the severity, scope and design including injectables.
FutureWrap Live is designed to provide a long-term repair solution without the need to depressurise or shutdown the line, the leak sealing solution is overwrapped with an Engineered FutureWrap composite repair, giving the client a 20 year design along with a warranty depending on design conditions.
The system is compatible with Stainless, Carbon Steel, Duplex, Super Duplex and Cunifer.
Futurewrap Live repairs has been developed to optimise performance (maximum pressure, maximum and minimum temperature and also chemical resistance), with ease of installation.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be applied to live lines resulting in no need for shutdown
- Requires no hot work permit
- Cost-effective and state of the art composites
- Corrosion resistant resulting in no maintenance requirements
- High temperature and chemical resistant
- High adhesion quality
- Speedy and cost-effective repair solution versus replacement
- Requires minimal onsite facilities
- Hand applied, flexibility of application
- Industry renowned technical support by Professor Simon Frost
- Can be applied in confined spaces
- Can be applied my means of rope access
- Only damaged areas required to be repaired
- Lightweight - ease of handling and transportation
- ECS and FutureWrap are committed and are at the forefront of composite innovations
- All FutureWrap repairs are tsetse and designed to ISO24817
- ECS can mobilise a fully independent team – no need for platform assistance
- ECS 24hr emergency response team
- 24/7 operational and technical support
- ECS warranty for up to 20 years
Please contact us for more information.