FutureWrap can repair all members subsea whether it's structural components, pipework, pipelines, caissons, risers or jetty supports. our FutureWrap AquaSplash System has a Hydrophobic agent in it, which aids the adhesion process in wet or submerged conditions.
ECS designs caissons, risers, structural components pipework and pipelines in the same process as above sea level.
FutureWrap Aquasplash is suitable for the repair of internal, external corrosion, through wall defects, pitting, dents, cracks and full circumferential separation.
FutureWrap Aquasplash has been developed to optimise performance (maximum pressure, maximum and minimum temperature and also chemical resistance), with ease of installation.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be applied to live lines resulting in no need for shutdown
- Requires no hot work permit
- Cost-effective and state of the art composites
- Corrosion resistant resulting in no maintenance requirements
- High temperature and chemical resistant
- High adhesion quality
- Speedy and cost-effective repair solution versus replacement
- Requires minimal onsite facilities
- Hand applied, flexibility of application
- Industry renowned technical support by Professor Simon Frost
- Can be applied in confined spaces
- Can be applied my means of rope access
- Only damaged areas required to be repaired
- Lightweight - ease of handling and transportation
- ECS and FutureWrap are committed and are at the forefront of composite innovations
- All FutureWrap repairs are tsetse and designed to ISO24817
- ECS can mobilise a fully independent team – no need for platform assistance
- ECS 24hr emergency response team
- 24/7 operational and technical support
- ECS warranty for up to 20 years
Please contact us for more information.