FutureWrap repair systems can be applied to prevent all types of corrosion or to mitigate any further corrosion caused by a variety of issues (corrosion under pipe supports and corrosion under insulation etc.).
Engineered Composite Solutions understand that the repairs to these components suffering from external corrosion are comparable to pipework designs. Employing a FutureWrap composite repair between the pipe and the pipe support and/or insulation prevents any further corrosion from forming.
External corrosion under or at pipe supports is another common occurrence. A FutureWrap composite repair can be designed to strengthen and prevent any further corrosion.
FutureWrap repair systems can also be applied as a coating to arrest any further corrosion or to protect against the elements.
Features & Benefits:
- Can be applied to live lines resulting in no need for shutdown
- Requires no hot work permit
- Cost-effective and state of the art composites
- Corrosion resistant resulting in no maintenance requirements
- High temperature and chemical resistant
- High adhesion quality
- Speedy and cost-effective repair solution versus replacement
- Requires minimal onsite facilities
- Hand applied, flexibility of application
- Industry renowned technical support by Professor Simon Frost
- Can be applied in confined spaces
- Can be applied my means of rope access
- Only damaged areas required to be repaired
- Lightweight - ease of handling and transportation
- ECS and FutureWrap are committed and are at the forefront of composite innovations
- All FutureWrap repairs are tsetse and designed to ISO24817
- ECS can mobilise a fully independent team – no need for platform assistance
- ECS 24hr emergency response team
- 24/7 operational and technical support
- ECS warranty for up to 20 years
Please contact us for more information.